You can visit the MaiaMart store website without registering a personal account. When you decide to provide the site with your personal information, you agree that this information will be sent and stored on its servers.
When you visit the site, use the services provided by the site to you or to users in general, or respond to advertisements or other existing content, the site will automatically collect information sent from your device, whether it is a computer, a mobile phone, or otherwise. This information includes:
- Information collected through your interaction on the site, which includes: device number, device type, geolocation information, internet connection information, page view statistics, visits to and from the site, returned links, advertising data, protocol address, and Internet access information.
- Information collected by the site through cookies (tracking logs), Internet providers, and similar technologies.
- Information that you provide to MaiaMart when registering or when you use the services.
- Additional information that you provide to the MaiaMart store through social media platforms or third-party services.
- Information provided in the context of dispute settlement, correspondence via the website, and messages sent to it.
- Your geographic location information and the location of your device, including your information ID, whether you have already done this service on your mobile phone.
You agree that MaiaMart will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to access various services and customer service by email or phone number.
- To customize, measure, and improve MaiaMart's services, content, and advertisements.
- To provide more of the other services you have requested, as described in the information-gathering mechanism on the site.
- To be considered as a potential candidate when you upload your CV to the Careers page.
- Service providers who have entered into an agreement with MaiaMart to provide its services on the Internet, such as: financial service providers, marketing agencies, and technical support. In such cases, your personal information remains under the control of the MaiaMart store.
- To comply with legal obligations or court order.
- If it is necessary to prevent, disclose, or protect against criminal offenses, such as fraud, fraud, and lawsuits.
- If it is necessary to maintain our policy or to protect the rights and freedoms of others.
- The companies that MaiaMart intends to merge within the context of reorganization or in its interest.
- The owner of the intellectual property whether he believes that there is an advertisement that violates the rights of the owner. Where the owner of the property enters into an agreement with MaiaMart store on several matters before submitting his personal information, stating that the information is provided under strict conditions in the context of legal procedures and/or to obtain legal advice and/or to answer inquiries from the relevant advertiser.
The MaiaMart store site allows its users to share ads and other information with other users, making it within their reach. And since the site also allows direct communication with any seller or buyer. It recommends that you think carefully about how to share your personal information with others, and you will be responsible for that, As the site does not guarantee the privacy or security of the information you share with other users.
You agree to the possibility of the website using the information collected to send the offers available to you, whether personal or not, or contacting you by phone number in relation to the products or services provided by MaiaMart.
The site will not sell or rent your personal information, for example, to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent, which is your visit to the site or use of its applications. MaiaMart may combine your information with other information collected from other companies for use in improving and customizing services and functions.
When you use MaiaMart's services, it and the service providers also set cookies (data files on your phone or engine) or web players (electronic images that are placed in the code of the web page) or similar technologies. MaiaMart uses these cookies to identify you as a user to provide you with a better experience through its website to measure the effectiveness of the promotion and to ensure its trust and safety.
You can amend your information by logging into your account on the MaiaMart store. And when you place an ad, you will not be able to change your list or delete your message.
MaiaMart store protects your private information using security, technical and administrative measures (such as: firewall, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls for data and servers) which in turn reduce the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorized access, and disclosure and change of information. However, if you believe that someone is misusing your personal account, please contact customer service.
Misuse and unsolicited commercial communications ("spam mail"): MaiaMart does not tolerate misuse of its website. As a user, you are not permitted to add other users of the site to your mailing list (e-mail or regular) for commercial purposes, even if one of them had previously purchased something from you unless you obtain his explicit consent. In the event that you notice that someone is misusing the site (on fake mail), please inform us by contacting customer service.